I'm In!

"Radiant Spiral V" 18-inch bamboo wall hanging
I've received notification that the piece I entered into the North Carolina Museum of Art's 2012 Art of the Auction was chosen for inclusion by the jury!  "Radiant Spiral V" will be among the work auctioned on the night of April 14th, to benefit the North Carolina Museum of Art Foundation. 

As last year, there will be a gala Preview Party, where we will get to see our work on the Museum walls (very thrilling!), and meet our fellow artists.  I have several friends whose work was also chosen by the jury, so the night of March 30th will be a fun one for sure.  Soon, the NCMA website will have images and links to the selected works--I'll update this post when it goes live, on March 15th. 

Comments

Marlene Brady said…
CONGRATULATIONS! HUGE CONGRATS! Your wall hanging is stunning. -Marlene
Michelle said…
Thanks so much, Marlene. I'm thrilled to have my work included! And, thanks for stopping by.